Rising Kashmir News
Srinagar, Feb 5: The Hajj Committee of India has notified the schedule for submission of application forms for Hajj-2013.
Accordingly, all intending Hajj pilgrims are informed to collect prescribed Hajj application form from the offices of their respective Deputy Commissioners while those of district Srinagar shall obtain the said forms from Hajj House Bemina, Srinagar.
The application forms shall be available from February 06 to March 20, 2013 free of cost.
All intending Hajj pilgrims of Kashmir shall have to deposit their application forms directly at Hajj House Bemina, Srinagar while as those of Jammu and Ladakh divisions shall deposit their application forms through their respective Deputy Commissioners by or before March 20, 2013.
- DC bans plantation of Russian poplar trees
- Mufti seeks decisive mandate in 2014 polls
- Drug Scam: HC asks Govt, IGP crime to file status report
- Musharraf granted bail in Bhutto assassination case
- Patwaris likely to call off strike today
- No refills for multiple LPG connection holders from June 1
- Of orphaned scions and political legacies
- Govt to foil Hurriyat (M) rally
- Chenab Valley Quake: Govt to seek Rs 607 Cr from GoI
- India, China must demarcate boundary in Ladakh: CM
- Coalition govt in JK hurdle for revoking DAA: Omar